Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sweet Little Angel

This is a picture of the Valentine that our son Collin made for us. I am sure every kid did something similar in their classes on Friday, but I thought that I would share this because Collin obviously put a lot of thought into it. It is nice to see that they really do appreciate us. I know the candies on the page are impossible to read so the note reads like this... (I will change the font and the color of the words that are on the candies)


  • Happy Valentine's Day mom & dad. Mom you are top chef in the house. Please don't call me lover boy. Only kiss me at bed time. Love you mom. Mom your an angel. Dad I love when you play catch with me. Dad get real. I love your jokes. Your son Collin
    Collin is the sweetest, most compassionate little boy. I am so blessed to have him as a son!

1 comment:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

That is a keeper. So cute and creative!