Monday, July 21, 2008

The Boys Are Back!




After a week of peace and quiet my boys have all come home!





Chad has returned from his annual Mexico mission trip. This year he took 69 people down to build 3 houses. Not only did the group finish the 3 houses that they were sent to work on they helped work on 2 others. It was a great year with no injuries or illness. I love hearing stories of the families he is helping and am even considering going next year. I think it will be VERY difficult for me but worth it in the end. Chad is really good about saving time for fun on these trips too. On their last day they made there way down to the beach in Rosarito for some swimming, fun, and authentic mexican food. Chad will be heading back again in November with his mens group.


The boys, on the other hand, have spent the week in Albuquerque with their grandparents and had a blast. They are having to readjust to having rules, having a bedtime, and going back to school. We are truly blessed to have Chad's parents in our lives. These are memories that the kids will never forget.

1 comment:

Mrs.Oklahoma said...

ok, I started my blog... Missbritsy.blogspot.com