Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Obsessed??


So, my son, Dylan, is just a little bit obsessed with football. This is a picture of his desk. No matter how often I pick it up, it is constantly covered with football cards. Ahhh! If Dylan isn't looking at football cards, playing with a football, watching football on TV, playing Madden 08 on the playstation, then he is at least talking about it.

A person can only take so much football talk in a lifetime and I think I have met my quota. You can ask Dylan about almost any player in the NFL and he can tell you what team the player played for in college, their height, weight, and multiple other stats. While it is a little annoying at times it is also truly AMAZING. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a sports broadcaster someday. I'd like to say that he could be a football player, but I'm afraid he just doesn't have the right genes for that. (he is going to be small)

He are a few more pictures that demonstrate just how obsessed he is. One of his room, one of him throwing the foot ball, one of a recent football injury that he is currently being treated with antibiotics for.

No comments: