Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For those of you who have been asking...here is the photo that United Blood Services selected for their national campaign. Attached you will find the e-mail that was sent to me that explains how this photo will be used:

Hello Kristin,
Thank you once again for agreeing to be photographed for our new donoroutreach campaign. I am pleased to tell you that you will be one of thedonors featured in our national print materials! I will send you a copyof the final print material you will be featured in. As of now, you andyour son will be featured on a postcard (that will be mailed tothousands of potential and existing blood donors) and a table tent thatwill be at blood drives in 20 states. Your photo may also be used in buswraps (for our bloodmobile), billboards and our web site. Attached isthe photo that we selected of you (we're going to add a park-likebackground). As you can see, the ad copy is not on there yet. I'll sendyou copies once I have. Thank you for helping us to encourage people tofind the hero in themselves by donating blood regularly. Please contactme if you have any questions. ...Liz

1 comment:

Matt and Jen McCabe said...

So cute Kris. I hope it is on a bus wrap becuase that would be cool to see you and your son that big... How fun for you both.

Check out my blog...I tagged you!

Jen McCabe