Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love/Hate Relationship

It is SPRING which means that SUMMER is quickly approaching, and when you live in Phoenix SUMMER comes with a definite love/hate relationship. It is always this time of year that....

I LOVE cleaning and fixing up our house,


I HATE the money it takes to do these things,


I LOVE having all of the doors and windows open,


I HATE all of the dust and pollen that blows in with the fresh air,


I LOVE the warmth of the sun,


I HATE having to sleep in a room that can't get any cooler than 85 degrees because our thermostat is on the North side of our house,
I LOVE my husband for buying me an air conditioner for our room so that I won't have to go through that again this year,
I HATE how big the air conditioner is and that I can't close my blinds all the way,

I LOVE going out and buying new bathing suits and good books to read,
I HATE having to face the few extra pounds I have put on since last summer.

Definitely the good outweighs the bad and I am looking to a fun filled summer with my kids. This will be the 1st year that we are NOT enrolling them in a summer program. It will be up to me to keep them busy!

No comments: