Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun in the Snow



Well, it has been a LONG time and since I last posted we have been very busy! Life is good and somewhere amongst all of the stuff we have to do, we found time to play in the snow!!!! There did not turn out to be as much snow as we had hoped, but it was enough for Collin to try some pseudo snowboarding (and he was good), also for us to enjoy a nice fire all weekend long, and most importantly it was enough for Chad and Ryan to get our trucks stuck.
Lately, we have been busy with soccer, work, school, and more soccer. The weather this time of the year in Phoenix ROCKS and we are taking full advantage of it. My mom and I have been eating lunch outside every chance we get.
We also celebrated my 33rd birthday last Saturday! We went to the melting pot with 3 other couples and had a blast. It was nice to see everyone let loose -- including me =).
More to come soon.....

No comments: