Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday Mornings

I love Saturday mornings when we get out early and watch the kids play sports. Collin just finished skate class and now soccer has begun. It is always a little bit hectic, especially since Chad will be out of town 4 out of the next five weekends, but I still LOVE it! The best part about it is seeing my kids be active.

On this particular Saturday I even made Chad get up extra early and come to the skate park with us. He and Dylan played some catch while Collin learned how to go down some bigger ramps.


Here is a little video footage from Collins 2nd skate class. Unfortunatley, I won't have any from his final class because I was busy carting Dylan to his first soccer practice of the season. The other moms probably think I'm crazy for snapping so many pictures anyway:)


Finally, I saved the best for last...I am sure my boys will kill me for this one day, but they just looked so cute in their camo boxer breifs that I had to take a picture.

No comments: